Logan Logan & Watson, L.C. attorneys are skilled at addressing the estate planning needs of their clients.
Our attorneys help clients find the best solution, whether the problem is succession planning for a family-owned business or ensuring that the assets of a husband and wife are transferred on their deaths to their children with minimal tax and probate impact.
We handle complex probate matters. Our attorneys have served as court-appointed administrators in multi-million dollar estates. We have helped family members obtain successful results in probate cases involving complex tax issues.
Our lawyers are pragmatic and bring versatile skills to any estate planning or probate project:
- Our lawyers draft wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents.
- We prepare documents such as durable powers of attorney, living wills, and health care directives to address incapacity and end-of-life issues.
- We are skilled at establishing estate plans for parents with young children. Our focus is on making sure that custodians have been nominated and that assets are protected for the benefit of those children in the event that both parents die while the children are young.
- Our lawyers assist clients with charitable planning and gifts.
- Our attorneys establish guardianships and conservatorships.
- We provide guidance on succession planning for family-owned businesses.
- We assist individuals with estate and trust administration issues.
Our attorneys represent family members engaged in trust or probate litigation.